Historica furnished suites offer a more comfortable, turn-key and cost-effective alternative to traditional hotel rooms for short- and long-term stays.
Historica has been converting heritage properties into unique, beautifully designed spaces for living and working in Uptown Saint John. Historica is recognized nationally for offering:
- Full-sized apartments
- Beautiful high-quality
- Modern amenities
- Long or short-term stays
- Safe & secure access
- Professional management
- Well-maintained properties in great locations
- Pet Friendly
OUR SUITES INCLUDE:
- All furnishings
- Beautiful full-size kitchens and bathrooms
- On-site laundry
- Off-street parking
- Keurig and coffee pods
- Playing cards and crib boards
- And more…
SOME SUITES INCLUDE:
- Air conditioning
- Patio & BBQ areas
- Furnished offices
- Board games for all to enjoy
- access to Netflix, Disney Plus, and Prime Video
- And more…
For more information or to make a reservation, please call (506) 214-4677 or email email@example.com.
- Studio furnished suites include all finishings, with an open concept living area including bedroom, kitchen, Livingroom, and a bathroom. Perfect for a couple or a single person. These suites are equipped with in-suite laundry, cable and internet, and more! Some suites may vary in design.
- The one-bedroom includes all furnishings, an open concept living area including the living room and kitchen, and dining area. With a large private master bedroom. Perfect for a small family or business stay. These suites are also equipped with in-suite laundry, cable and internet, and more! Some suites may vary in design.
- Equip with an open concept Living room, kitchen, and dining room. Two private rooms, and one bathroom. Perfect for a family getaway or visit. These suites also included in-suite laundry, cable and internet, and more! Some suites may vary in design.
- The three-bedroom furnished suites are the largest suites we offer and include all furnishings. Equipped with an open concept Living room, kitchen, and dining room. Three private rooms, and two bathrooms. Perfect for a family getaway or visit. These suites also included in-suite laundry, cable and internet, and more! Some suites may vary in design.
What people are saying
Check-in was so easy, the space was more beauitufl than the photos even suggest which is hard to believe and Historica were great communicators. The location is great, in the heart of Uptown Sj near all of the great restaurants and night life.
- Richard E.
Great location!! We had a wonderful stay in this spacious apartment close to great restaurants, bars and shopping!
- Monique S
Everyone at Historica was very friendly and helpful. The apartment is in my favorite part of Saint John right in the middle of all the lovely pubs and shops in Uptown. It's a beautiful building as well
- Christa M
This was a great apartment in a perfect location. Adorable! With all the updates and amenities! Great clear directions for access, parking, and prompt communication! I highly recommend this location and would return in a heart beat! The bottle of wine was a nice touch. Thank you for making our stay so memorable!
- Peggy F
I cannot emphasize enough how amazing the group of people working at Historica are or how beautiful their units are! I moved to Saint John the first week of Sept and stayed in one of their temporary units. They had everything immaculate upon arrival and even left the sweetest welcome. After a week of staying in this unit I reached out to find out about their long term units and the team found me a spot that fit my style, budget, and needs immediately (not to mention they were more than willing to accommodate my large fur baby as well). They ensured I had accommodations until my unit was ready ( they insured everything in my apartment was pristine and to my satisfaction and again left the most thoughtful welcome basket) and even arrived early the day of my furniture arrival to ensure I had smooth sailing settling in. This team truly cares about their tenants and I genuinely believe they made my transition to a province where I knew no one that much warmer and welcoming! Check them out for any of your short/long-term stays!